Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words........

There are few moments that have as much affect on a parent as the birth of their children. I've posted some 'birth' pictures below that record some very profound moments in my life - the birth(s) of my boys. Obviously, I had a part in the physical birth but I must thank God for the many people who've influenced their lives to the point of their spiritual birth. And I pray for God's hand to continue to be evident in their lives as they seek His will in their lives.

Thank you God for allowing me to be a part of their lives.



3 comments:

Kathy said...

Those are precious!! Thanks for sharing those and I'll have to make a point to remember to show the kids. They'll love 'em.

Melissa Milbourn said...

That is WAAAYYYY cool! And it was neat to see how YOUNG everyone looked in Nathan's photo :-)

Denny said...

Was Larry B. born with gray hair or what??? :)