Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer Fun!

We recently went to Dauphin Island for vacation. I LOVE the Gulf Coast, the ocean, the waves, the sand....... wait, maybe not so much the sand but I could adjust easily enough.

I love the fact that nearly the entire Sprigg clan was on the same piece of sand for 7 days. And boy did we have fun!!!

Sadly, this picture is the day after some of the kids had to leave. Why is it the 'family picture' is such a dreaded event...... it looks to me like we were all having some fun!! It's actually our last night on the beach, and NO ONE wanted to leave. The games of geezer golf just kept going and going and going ......

3 comments:

Melissa Milbourn said...

.ahhh...that sounds like fun! I'm SOOO ready for another beach vacation!!

Kathy said...

Looks like a great time to me! Glad you all were able to get away and enjoy it.

Denny said...

Did you see any dauphins...oops I mean dolphins? :=)