Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're MOVING......... !!! Maybe........

It's something I've decided just today. I've decided that I want to quit taking the fish oil and glucosamine tablets that I take each day to keep my joints from hurting so bad. But in order to do that, I think that I must eat LOTS of fish each day (nothing scientific here - purely speculation). In order to do that, we must move closer to the ocean ...... uhhhhhh, to the beach in fact. (I love the beach!)

Of course, David isn't aware of this change in zip code just yet....... Maybe I'll just have to make a change in my diet without the stress of packing and moving....... After all, we do live near a lake.

Catfish, bluegill, crappie....... Well, alright. I guess that will have to do........ :{


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do we pack up? :P

Denny said...

The Milbourn's are ready too....Well at least this one is!!