Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Post #2 - Brings a little tear to my eye.......

Let me introduce you to my son Nate and his new wife Ruthie. Well, they're not exactly married yet, but they will be in about 3 days...... on Saturday at 4:00 CST. I've decided I'm going to make myself cry starting tomorrow (Thursday) and not stop until Friday so that by the time Saturday rolls around, there'll be no more tears left in my body and I can hopefully keep my composure. I can't believe my 'little boy' is getting married. It doesn't seem possible, and I cannot seem to figure out where the time has gone.






















I hope someday that I can have a picture similar to this one, of them when they're about 80 sitting on a bench watching their grand children play in the yard!!

Next week, I'll post some more pictures of the wedding!

2 comments:

Sara Boyer said...

Nice photos! How sweet! It's going to be a great weekend. God is so good and they are lovingly in His hands. I know He will bless their future together. How sweet that He has blessed you too!

Melissa Milbourn said...

I can't believe your little boy is getting married either. It is amazing how fast time goes.