Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carhartts...... Again

In my last post, I referred to Carhartts, but forgot what I was doing and didn't tell the whole story. The boys got up one morning and put on their swimsuits with high hopes of being in the water at some point. Once they stepped outside though, they quickly realized that the day might not go as planned. They didn't exactly give up on the swimsuits though - they just add a few layers!

It was about 62 with a 25 mph wind, so it was quite chilly out. From the kids perspective, we (as parents) did NOT win any parenting awards that day.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

62 with a 25 mph wind? BUMMER! I'm so sorry the weather wasn't better! I feel dumb asking this, but who's the third kid? Of course I recognize Caleb and Nick, but that's not little Kaleb is it?

Paula said...

No - that's Sheldon, a friend of our Caleb's. Little Kaleb may have still been asleep. It was morning. You can see the coffee cups on the table!

I'll post a picture later of the kids in front of a certain tree and see if you recognize it! HA.

I shouldn't be complaining about the weather.... we were on vacation after all in a beautiful place! But honestly...... the weather??? Not so great! Sunny - but c-h-i-l-l-y!!