Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Perplexed. . . and Scared!!

I think one post every 5 months is sufficient. Isn't it? For some reason lately, posting on my blog has been on my mind a lot. I think I'm going to take the advice of a new friend, and break up with Facebook, and focus on my blog. I might stay friends with Facebook, but only to post a link to my blog 'ramblings'.


At any rate, I am starting a new study called 'Perplexing Proverbs' by Susanne Scheppmann from Proverbs 31 Ministries. The first day introduces the study with Proverbs 1:1-6 - "The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel: for attaining wisdom and discipline; for understanding words of insight; for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair; for giving prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the young - let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance - for understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise."


All these years, I've been perplexed by trying to gain knowledge and finally I learn that all I had to do was look to the Book of Proverbs. WOW!

Proverbs 1:7 - "Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

I think I'm going to like this study!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog dear
so lovely
amazing

Aplicaciones para Smartphone con Andorid said...

I am glad that I have observed this blog. Ultimately anything not a crap, which we understand quite usually. The web site is lovingly maintained and up to date. So it really should be, thank you for this welcome transform

annie said...

Burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Chloe bolsas
Dior bolsas
Dolce Gabbana bolsas
Ed Hardy bolsas
Fendi bolsas
Gucci bolsas
Guess bolsas
Juicy Couture bolsas
Louis Vuitton bolsas
Polo bolsas
Prada bolsas
T Shirt