Friday, November 26, 2010

A Loooooooong Day. . . .

Never ever ever have I gotten (grammar??) out of my warm cozy bed at 4:30 a.m. when it's 16 degrees outside to go shopping. . . until today! What fun! We left the house at about 5:00 and shopped until I couldn't take it any longer. The girls would have continued, but when I looked through the doors at Target and saw only a sea of people I said, 'Girls, I've got nothin' left' and I went to the car. OK OK OK - so I went to the food court instead and watched the people while, the rest of the group finished their shopping.

Then we went home (back to Paul and Marcia's) and had left over dressing and corn bake for breakfast. THEN a nap - and ah say ah say - aaahhhhhhhh!!!

Happy Black Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there. I accidentally clicked onto your blog (apparently it was the "next blog" button, which I have never checked out before), and I just wanted to leave a comment. Your profile is just so upbeat and glorifying to the King of Kings that I continued reading some of your ramblings. It was a blessing. Keep posting . . . you never who might drop by.

God bless you.

Unknown said...

i am very impressed with ur blog, please kindly add my newly created blog as below


 Digital camera blog



 Internet marketing business blog



 Cars trucks blog



 Videos




 Orientation-dz all in one

Unknown said...

A real informative blog like this is an exceptionally cool helping resource for a needy information seeker like me! Thanks a lot for share with us.
Logo Design Dubai