Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I can't help myself........

Based on a comment that I made on Kathy's blog, she challenged me in a comment on my own last post (Yakkity Yak), to create a ditty. You can read all about it on her blog and/or the comments on both of our posts. Anyway, since none of that really made any sense..... here's my next post.


It's a little slick out - Yes, indeed!


Gotta get my Yak Trax® on my feet....


Soon the ice will all melt, and I'll trade......


My Yak Trax® for my old flip-flops!



KATHY - You didn't think I could do it, did you? (BTW, rhyming is NEVER a requirement for my little ditty's.)

1 comment:

Luanne said...

I am a fellow chronological Bible reader--and found you via Wendy's blog. It is good to share this journey with all of you!

At first, I was wondering, "What is she talking about--Trax..."
and then I scrolled down and saw your picture. Cool!!!

My weather is pretty much like yours--fog and ice--today, cold as I am just your neighborly, northernly (Is that a word???) state.