Thursday, April 2, 2009

More complete randomness....

  1. I plan to begin updating this blog more than just once a quarter….. because my neice has threatened to take it off of her ‘favorites’ list. I couldn’t stand that, because then she might ban me from her site, which would then prevent me from seeing the precious updates on my little Great-neice who happens to be the sweetest thing since toast and jam.
  2. My stomach is growling even though I had breakfast a mere 3 ½ hours ago……. oatmeal with raisins and pecans – YUMMY!
  3. New furniture being delivered tomorrow! YEA. We’ve only been sleeping on the floor (sort of on the floor – on a new king-sized mattress set without the bedroom suite) for about 3 months now.
  4. My back hurts today, and if ‘My Buddy Bill’ was in the office today, I’d make an appointment to go and see him. As it is, I have to wait until 10:30 tomorrow morning.
  5. Spring Break starts tomorrow right after school (for us!) YIPPEE !!! Sun, sand, seafood, friends… what more could a person want?
  6. I LOVE my chronological bible…. Right now I’m reading in Judges about Gideon and his extraordinary accomplishments through the power of, and his obedience to God. Amazing story!
  7. Our ‘kids’ were home this past weekend - they are so happy and in love!! Pretty cool to see them together!
  8. It's been so long since I started this post, that it's now time for lunch! YIPPEE.

    God is so good….. and I didn’t want to put that in a list of randomness, because His goodness is NEVER random – but instead, it is COMPLETELY AMAZING!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Have fun on your trip! It'll be neat picturing you somewhere I've actually been. :-)