Friday, January 9, 2009

1.What is your occupation right now?
HR Assistant - but not for much longer!!

2.What color are your socks right now?
VERY Faded blue.... As I searched for socks this morning, I thought to myself 'I need some new socks.'

3. What are you listening to right now?
tick-tock - tick-tock - tick-tock

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Oatmeal with raisins and pecans and a piece of toast - Yummy. David is concerned that I'll start whinny-ing - like a horse.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I learned on country roads, but I perfected my skills on the freeways of Los Angeles!!!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Lisa

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yup!!

8. How old are you today?
45

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Bull-riding - is that a sport?

10.What is your favorite drink?
Coke - very cold - out of a can

11.Have you ever dyed your hair ?
No - I get highlights, lo-lights, and foils....... never heard of dye..... nope not me....... no artifical color in this girls hair.....

12.Favorite food?
Mexican......... spicy!

13. last movie you watched?
Bucket List (actually it was Nemo last Friday night - pathetic I know, but David and I watched Bucket List recently and it was VERY good.

14.Favorite day of the year?
Any day that is sunny and hot.........

15.How do you vent anger?
Stomp my foot, yell, throw a fit - and I wonder where the kids get it!!

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
Kiddles (Don't know too many people who've ever heard of them! They were SO cool - I still have them in fact.)

17.What is your favorite season?
Spring and THEN summer !

18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Definitely cherries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail or blog you back?
doesn't matter

20.Who is the most likely to respond??
NO clue!

21. Who is least likely to respond??
Lisa

22. Living arrangements?
We live in a barn....... or so the kids think!!

23. When was the last time you cried?
New Year's Day when I hit the back of my arm so hard on the door that I thought it was broken - my arm not the door! It still hurts.

24.What is on the floor of your closet?
Carpet....... I think, and probably some dust bunnies.......

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Not sure.

26. What did you do last night?
I just got a new phone, and I sat for nearly two hours just listening to the stupid ring-tones that I could download. It was hilarious.......... but it's tough to find the one that is 'you' - know what I mean?

27.What are you most afraid of?
Gretchen said snakes, and I echo that emotion........... but drowning comes in as a close second, although I am not afraid of the water or to go out on the boat.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy..........

29.Favorite dog breed?
Labrador...... we've had three - they've all died on our stupid road - can't do it anymore. But they are the most beautiful dogs.

30. Favorite day of the week?
Any day that I can stay at home!

31.How many states have you lived in?
2
32.Diamonds or pearls?
I'm a pearl-girl

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Thanks for playing! It is always fun to get to know someone a little more.